Saturday, May 24, 2008

Another bonnet, another photo-op!

Mama is torturing me with the camera again! She say's that I better get used to it b/c she is obsessed with photographing me. Hopefully you all don't get sick of seeing me look the same in a hundred different poses. I had a big week hanging out with some friends and gardening and painting with my Mama and Daddy. So much so that I have been pooped out a lot - of course Mama got that on film too. She even shot me with my P.J.'s riding up so my Fuzzi Bunz are showing (my flashy diapers that Grams bought for me). How embarrassing!


Here I am, Laura Ingalls Wilder


Me and Romy (she was born one week before me)

Teagan with her brothers

Finally old enough to face out!


A woman's best friend, Thanks Kristy!


Will the painter....Earning his keep :)



2 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh my God, She is just too cute! That picture she's hugging the blanket and has the pacifier is my favorite.

Kristy said...

I can't believe how much she has changed in two weeks!!! So strong and alert! What a cutie!