Saturday, February 14, 2009

SICKIES!

What a way to celebrate Teagan's last weeks as a "baby". Man we've been sick! Not to dwell, because I'm sure I've complained to most of you about it already, but Teagan and I have had the flu, colds and now she's teething! Will has somehow come through the plagues unscathed thus far. Spring can not get here fast enough!!! Here a just a few pictures from our week and a half of cabin fever.

One of the few and far between happy moments of the week

She's SO attached to her ChiChi blanket we had to scramble
online to find a back-up blanket while we washed the original
Will found one, thank goodness!

Giving Clarker some love :)

Clarker loving Teagan back :)

Birthday mail!!!!!

Glowing tub toys! Even the boys were impressed!

Aunt Shep, you always give us the COOLEST toys!



1 comment:

Angelica said...

While that photo of her in the kitty basket is the cutest thing EVER, I can't believe that you were so courageous to let her go around naked after some of those stories you told me!

Those ducks in the bathtub are awesome and I'm going to have to look into buying some.