Tuesday, August 18, 2009

The new baby

No, not I'm not pregnant. Just didn't want to give anyone the wrong impression with that title :) We do however have a new, kind of freaky looking, baby in the house. Teagan's new doll. I didn't even think to give poor Teagan one since I have been told on numerous occasions that I never liked them. However, there was quite a bit of doll action between the girls (and even the boy) on our camping trip and I didn't want to be the one to stand in Teagan's way. No name yet, just baby, but Teagan is pretty into her. We might need to invest in doll #2 before flu season starts! hahhaha


Going in for a smooch with "baby"

Tea anyone?

Oh no, not before I'm finished with my tea!

She kind of handles her more like a football

Her doll kisses are pretty quick and I have yet to capture one in focus

2 comments:

Angelica said...

Cuuuuuuuute!!

I notice your front door is open. Is it, by any chance, hot in your house? What a brutal summer.

George said...

Hi guys! This is Sawyer. I think that your blog is cute and very,very funny. I especially like the video where Teagan spins until she got dizzy. I also like the video where Teagan screams at the animal cards.


Love From,
:) Sawyer & Bips (: