Tuesday, October 5, 2010

"NEW School"

Now that my maternity leave is in full swing, we have decided to take Teagan out of her 2-day/week daycare and enroll her in our neighborhood preschool co-op through the Phinney Neighborhood Association. She goes 2 days/week for a couple of hours, not a lot but at least it's something that she'll have for herself when this boy arrives! Because it is a Co-op I have to help one day and she goes alone on the other.

The room is extremely colorful and cheerful, there are 18 kids (ages 2-3) and the parents (all of whom are neighbors) are actually pretty great! I wasn't sure how much I would like the whole deal but I'm actually pretty amazed at how great it is, and Teagan LOVES it!

It's such a sought after Co-op that Teagan has been on the waiting list for over three years, (I think I put her on the list when I was three months pregnant!) It's really such amazing timing that they called us just as I'm home full-time again! I'm hoping that when I do go back to work a year from now we can continue...




Tony, our resident musician.

MMmmmm. Celebrating a birthday.

Striping down at the sensory table is a popular activity.

Teacher Linda.


Trampoline!

Going on a leaf hunt...



That's August, our buddy on the day his mama isn't there.



More nakedness at the sensory table!

No comments: