Wednesday, February 16, 2011

William Reid arrives at last :)

Studying up for mama's VBAC!

Almost!!!

Imitation is the best form of flattery, right?

It's a great day for an induction!

This was my "natural' birth experience!
I also believe it was my last smile as my
CRAZY contractions started shortly after
the pitocin started. After 10 hours of long
hard labor I opted for an epidural...
Will, my nurse and my doctor were extremly
relieved that my mood was on the upswing,
in fact my doctor mentioned, as I began to push,
that I might be the first patient to ever
"laugh" her baby out, I nearly did!
The whole experience was AMAZING,
something I will never forget.
In all of his glory :)

Unlike my first experience, this time I was
able to hold and nurse my baby immediatley :)


Teagan gets her first glimpse :)


And she's moved on to goofing off!

Suddenly our baby girl is a giant!




First family portrait, notice how gaunt
and exhausted Will "the doula" Schaffarzick is!
Swaddling!













1 comment:

oil painting gallery said...

Quite a special day.Welcome the new life to the world.And thanks the great mother.