Friday, June 20, 2008

Gi Gi and Bop (Grandma and Grandpa Schaffarzick)

I finally got to meet my Daddy's parents. I hear they traveled a long way to meet me, so I think they must like me. They came so far they even sounded different. I LOVED listening to my grandma talk and couldn't take my eyes off of her in the car :) We had all kinds of fun adventures while they were here! I had my first full day in the city, went to a restaurant for dinner (only the 2nd time ever), saw lots of animals in the Woodland Park Zoo and went for lots of walks. I do have to say that my favorite thing I did with my Gi Gi and Bop was playing with them at home. I tried so hard not to spit up on them, but for some reason I just couldn't help myself, sorry Bop!







I even impressed them by sitting in my Bumbo all my myself!



Why am I wearing handcuffs?

No comments: