Sunday, June 29, 2008

She's into Music

The little one loves a crowd and a concert! Teagan rocked out to the Indigo Girls Sunday night. It was a gorgeous night for the Zoo Tunes concert. We were lucky enough to get a spot in the shade that happened to be right next to the voter registration booth. They were supposed to be non-partisan, but Teagan spotted an Obama sticker in one of their bags and sweet talked them into letting her wear it. At one point I could have sworn I heard a little 'Ohhhbahhhma" come out of her mouth :) Maybe she was just singing to Galileo...

The walk over to the zoo gave Teagie a sinker

still sinking.....

Finally awake and ready to rock!




The Indigo Girls


Taking it all in :)

2 comments:

Kristy said...

Hey - didn't we go to an Indigo Girls concert together at U of M? Was that you? I could swear it was. Sounds like a lovely evening. I am still a fan. Is it just me, or does Teagan still sleep like she's strapped to a board?

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous that you saw the Indigo girls in concert. That must have been so fun. Teagan looks adorable in that dress! She's getting so big.