Friday, August 15, 2008

I'm SIX months old!

I simply can't believe that six months have already flown by. To think that is was just the two of us a half a year ago- it scares me to think that we almost decided not to have children. Boy we would have missed out! We are definitely in love with our little Teagan. She had her 6-month check up and weighed in at a healthy 13 pounds 9 oz and is 25" tall. That puts her weight in the 15th percentile and her height in the 25th. Not bad for being born in at the 3rd percentile!!! Her Dr. gave us the go ahead to start solid foods any time - fun times ahead!!! Our neighbors threw Teagan a little 6-month BBQ. She hung in there even after having her smorgasbord of shots that morning. What a trooper!


What a spread for someone who only eats mush :)

"Hey, where's my margarita?"

After her margarita, I mean shots :(

No comments: