Tuesday, November 4, 2008

VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!!

Armed with a HUGE sign from the headquarters, we hit some of Seattle's busy corners today to remind passers-by to VOTE! What fun! Many smiles, honks and thumbs up (only a few fingers here and there - can you believe they flipped off a baby???) We ran into local Dave Matthews who wanted to know where we got our HUGE sign, loved it and Teagie. But the best was the sweetest woman who got weapy at the sight of little Teagan already participating and stopped to give her this awesome onesie! You can see how much she likes it, and how much fun she had! Oh how I love my little sidekick!

Fingers still crossed :)

Hey there handsome :)

Aint I cute

Waiting for the cars to come...

Check out the fruits of my labor!

Only a few more hours mama!

1 comment:

Angelica said...

Teagan, will you wear your onesie to the Children's Museum tomorrow? We are wearing our "Baby Got Barack" and "My Mama's For Obama" t-shirts.

Love, Stella and Fiona