Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Christmas Spirit...

Ho Ho Ho. Yeah, yeah, it's a little sick, but how on earth could we pass up the chance to pose with one of Santa's reindeer and sit on his sleigh. I think I'm just deprived of Christmas spirit since we decided not to put up a tree on this, Teagan's first Christmas. With her newly found mobility and curiosity we thought it would be a disaster waiting to happen. Guess she'll have to settle for Lewis and Clark and a couple pair of antlers....

Can I ride in this thing alone?

That's what I'm talking about!

Huh?

Hitching a ride with Mia and Emma :)


Mrs. Claus


2 comments:

Angelica said...

We don't have a tree either. Instead, we have a Christmas table, and it's on the other side of "the fence" in our living room.

I love Teagan's santa suit!!

Anonymous said...

no tree for us either brigette. just a vase with old ornaments in it. too crazy, i think helen would want to pull up on it!